Support Catholic education with a PayPal donation
Gift Card Fundraisers
St. Andrew Avellino Catholic Academy is running Gift Card Fundraisers during the school year. We sell Gift Cards to over 100 different stores, restaurants and online shopping. With every purchase, St. Andrew Avellino Catholic Academy earns a percentage in return.
The gift cards can be used to make regular household purchases that would have been made anyway or as gifts for special occasions. You do not pay anymore than the face value of the gift card and there are no activation fees. This is a convenient way to do shopping all from the comfort of your own home!!
Order forms list stores that you may shop at regularly and show the percentage from each card sold that will be returned to the school. Please consider buying these store gifts cards for future use. Again, you receive the full face value shown on the gift card.
Order forms are updated monthly (see recent update). Please download and complete the order forms on the reverse side as well as fill in the information on the cover page and return it to the Academy with your payment in an envelope marked Gift Card Fundraiser. Checks should be made payable to St. Andrew Avellino Catholic Academy.
Thank you and Happy Shopping!!
Box Tops for Education
Submit your BoxTop Receipts to school office
Print and complete form (receive a free dress-down) (Download)
Submit your BoxTop Receipts on you mobile phone
All you need is your phone! Download the Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit St. Andrew Avellino Catholic Academy’s earnings online. Twice a year, Box Tops will send St. Andrew’s a check!
How to participate:
- Download the Box Tops App (Apple Store or Google Play)
- Sign up for the Box Tops for Education (BTFE) Program, or sign in using your boxtops4education.com credentials. Select ‘St. Andrew Avellino School’ for school.
- Shop for participating products (see list).
- On the App, tap the scan button to snap a photo of your receipt within 14 days of purchase.
- To submit digital grocery receipts, please go to BTFE’s website for instructions.
AmazonSmile is a way for customers to support St. Andrew Avellino Catholic Academy every time they shop with Amazon.
Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to our Academy.
Here’s how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Select “St. Andrew Avellino School” as the charitable organization to receive donations
AmazonSmile for Mobile App
Want to help make a difference while you shop in the Amazon app, at no extra cost to you? Simply follow the instructions below to select “St Andrew Avellino School” as your charity and activate AmazonSmile in the app. They’ll donate a portion of your eligible mobile app purchases to us.
How it works:
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone
2. Select the main menu (=) & tap on “AmazonSmile” within Programs & Features
3. Select “St Andrew Avellino School” as your charity
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app
The Mother’s Club (soon to be Home Academy Association – stay tuned)
Established in 1925, the Mother’s Club remains a tradition at St. Andrew Avellino Catholic Academy. We host various events to raise funds for the school, and provide the students and parents opportunities to come together as a community. Parents are strongly encouraged to participate.